Full Registration Fee
* The number of attendants of the cadaver session will be limited. Should you wish to participate, you are advised to book your participation as soon as possible.
Only fully completed registration forms will be accepted.
If the maximum participant capacity is reached, the organizers reserve the right to refuse any registration.
For group registrations, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Athens Shoulder Course Registration Department cannot be held responsible for the double booking of an individual participant or group made by another company or organization.
Cancellations must be submitted via e-mail to the course secretariat to Tatiana Zombola.
No cancellation fees will apply until the 28th of September 2018
For cancellations submitted from the 29th of September until the 12th of October 2018, 50% of the total participation amount will be withheld as cancellation fees
For cancellations submitted from the 13th of October 2018 until the 16th of November 2018, 80% of the total participation amount will be withheld as cancellation fees
No refunds will be made after the 17th of November 2018.
Please include full bank details on your written notification for cancellation.
Refunds will be carried out after the end of the conference.
Name changes must be submitted via e-mail to Despina Nikolopoulou.
For each name change (either for individual registrations or as part of group registrations) 25,00 € will apply. A new registration form with full details should be submitted. For each new registration, the same terms and conditions as stated herein will apply. Name changes will be accepted only until the pre-registration deadline, by e-mail indicating the new and old names with all new contact details. After the pre-registration deadline, all name changes will be carried-out on-site.
Means of payment
Full prepayment of the respective fee is required upon the time of registration.
Payment is possible via the following methods:
- Credit card (VISA, Mastercard, AMEX)
- On-line Payment
- Bank Transfer: Payment should be made in EURO to:
Should you need further details please contact Despina Nikolopoulou.
IBAN: GR640 140 1540 1540 0232 0013 040
Account Number: 1540 0232 0013 040
SWIFT CODE: CRBAGRAAXXX
Beneficiary: SYNTHESIS GROUP S.A.
Reference: Participant Name, 3rd ATHENS SHOULDER COURSE 2019
Please note that all transfer costs are to be borne by the payer.
Cheques are not accepted.
Refunds will be concluded until 1 month after the end of the Course.
All payments carried-out via credit card, are processed through the electronic payment platform of Alpha Bank “ALPHA e-Commerce” and uses TLS 1.1 encryption with 128-bit encryption protocol (Secure Sockets Layer – SSL). The encryption is a form of information coding, until this information reaches its destined recipient, who will be able to decode it by use of the appropriate key.
Terms & Conditions
As the Registration Secretariat, Synthesis Group is responsible for registration services, hotel accommodation and other travel services and will handle all such requests pertaining to the organization of all Congresses organized by Synthesis Group S.A.
The below mentioned Terms and Conditions are valid for each participant registered for each Congress organized by Synthesis Group S.A. Any person, delegate, or exhibitor is considered a participant.
Conditions for registering
- Only fully completed registration forms will be accepted.
- The registration fee is based on the date of the receipt of the registration form and the payment, in full accordance with the deadlines mentioned above. Should one deadline be missed, the next applicable fee will be charged automatically.
- If the maximum participant capacity is reached, the organizers reserve the right to refuse any registration.
- Registration to the conference is permitted to participants who are 18 years old or older. (The registration department reserves the right to request for an official identity card stating the age of the participant.)
- The registration fees mentioned herein include entry to all sessions, the exhibition area and the opening session.
- Students are required to present their student identity
Registration fee includes:
- Access to the scientific sessions
- Access to the exhibition area
- Conference material, including final program
European VAT rules apply
Confirmations - Receipts
A Registration and Payment Confirmation e-mail will be sent upon submission of a fully completed registration form and the respective payment. Participants need to present the Registration and Payment Confirmation email upon arriving at the Registration Desk on-site.
Invitation - VISA Invitation Letter
Should you require an official visa invitation letter, please contact the Athens Shoulder Course Registration Department to Despina Nikolopoulou.
Participants are responsible for their own visa application procedure, which should be carried out on time.
Visa invitation letters can only be provided by the Registration Department only after an official registration and payment has been made.
The course badge should be worn by all participants at all times during the course.
Certificate of Attendance
Participants can receive their certificate of attendance from the registration desk. Each participant is required to complete the evaluation form given upon registration, in order to receive the certificate of attendance.